Orange Army Cars is a luxury/sports car company that makes and modifies cars. It was started by jackrabbit898.
- Orange Army 2015 S1 (Design Flaw): This was meant to be a two-seater supercar, but a design flaw caused issues, and it is no longer available.
- Orange Army 2015 GTS2: This car is currently almost done, but it is not available to the public yet. It is going to be a two-seater luxury car, along with a bit of speed.
- 2015 Bugatti Veyron Superleggera Turbo: This is a superleggera (Super light), super powerful, nitrous modified two-seater Bugatti.
- 1991 Avanta Zeta GT TurboX10: This is still in the factory and currently not driveable, but it is a VERY powerful modified 1991 Avanta Zeta. It is aiming to be a four-door, four seater, luxury supercar.
- Orange Army 2015 A1: This is a moderately fancy car. It is a two-seater sports car.
- Orange Army 2015 TerraBus (Design Flaw): This is a military bus, but it has a slight flaw that causes turning to be very difficult, therefore it is no longer available.
- 2015 Bugatti Veyron Limo Version: This is a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport modified into a small limo. One side is a little bit lower than the other, but it drives fairly normally.
- Orange Army 2015 D1 Sport Edition: This is a faster edition of the D1 (see below).
- Orange Army 2015 D1: This is the first car made by Orange Army Cars. It's a two-seater.